Here is an excellent opportunity for you. The School of Computer Science of University of Nottingham is offering scholarships for the worldâ€™s most innovative students.
Approximately 34 grants are available to support those students, who want to studyÂ undergraduateÂ orÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework at the university.
- Eligible Countries:Â UK, Europe, and International applicants
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate and a postgraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, students must have accepted a firm offer to study Computer Science at the University of Nottingham and it will need to be your first choice and they must hold an offer to study with us at the time of application.
How to Apply:Â For gaining the advantages of this bursary, aspirants are needed to be registered as anÂ undergraduateÂ orÂ postgraduateÂ degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit the onlineÂ award application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â You need to provide a copy of your results showing you meet or exceed your offer, a 600-word summary describing why you would like to study computer science and why you feel that you should receive the program.
- Admission Requirements:Â For being enrolled at the university, seekers are required to attach the certificates of high school studies and all the academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement:Â If English isnâ€™t the applicantâ€™s first language, they must have to provide evidence of English language skills as part of their application.
The levels of awards are in three stages:
- Gold: 50% reduction in tuition fees for up to three years
- Silver: 25% reduction in tuition fees for up to three years
- Bronze: 10% reduction in tuition fees for up to three years
Application Deadline:Â June 20, 2019