Say no to all financial issues which stop you from gaining the educational goal. Here Swansea University Medical School Postgraduate Taught Master’s Scholarships program is available to help you in covering your study expenses.
These bursaries are activated for brilliant candidates from the UK and EU and have the purpose of providing them with the best facilities in completing a taught master’s degree program.
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU citizens.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join an MSc Clinical Medicine, MSc Diabetes Practice, MSc Genomic Medicine, MSc Health Data Science, MSc Health Informatics, MSc Leadership for the Health Professionals, MSc Medical Education, MSc Medical Radiation Physics, and MSc Nanomedicine degree courses at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Scholars may be asked to cooperate with the Medical School’s recruitment activities.
How to Apply: The candidate must have to be enrolled in a PGT master’s degree program at the university first. Then they can complete the grant application form and send it through email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and any other required documents asked by the university should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to have good command in the English language.
Benefits: Total 10 educational awards will be offered and each will worth £3,000 towards the tuition fee.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019