The Griffith University – Australia is offering the International Student Articulation Scholarships to Individuals who are
This opportunity is activated for international students with the purpose of supporting their undergraduate or postgraduate study expenses.
Eligible Countries: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: The educational fund will cover the 10% of tuition fee for the first two semesters of study.
Eligibility: To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program in Trimester 2 or 3 2019, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
- Be articulating directly from one of the following institutions and receiving credit.
- Have not attempted further study prior to articulating into Griffith University from one of the following institution
How To Apply: No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs from eligible institutions.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: The application date of the bachelor or postgraduate degree course of 2020 is the deadline of this grant. The university recommends you apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programs by:
- 30 January (to start Trimester 1)
- 30 May (to start Trimester 2)
- 30 September (to start Trimester 3)