Want to complete your studies but worried about the cost of the tuition fee? Here you can short your burden by taking part in the Santander International masters programmes program at the University of Brighton.
- Eligible Countries:Â Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, and the USA are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join the full-time postgraduate taught masterâ€™s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The selected aspirants cannot hold any other award from the university.
How to Apply:Â Students must have to take part in aÂ postgraduateÂ degree course at the university. Then they can request for the fund application form through email toÂ email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents:Â Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport and language ability certificates or scores must be attached.
- Admission Requirements:Â The candidates must have a bachelorâ€™s degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement:Â If your countryâ€™s language is not English, then you have to demonstrate your English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits:Â There is a total of 15 educational awards are available which will worth a tuition fee reduction of Â£2,000.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 30, 2019