Mastercard â€“ We are the global technology company behind the worldâ€™s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of PricelessÂ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Applications are invited for:
Title:Â Mastercard 2019 Summer Intern Program
Job ref.: R-85242
Location:Â Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- The Mastercard Summer Intern Program is a 8 week comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company.
- As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the departmentâ€™s goals and objectives.
Program Dates & Components:
- July 1st, 2019 â€“ August 31st, 2019
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
- Volunteer and team building experiences
- Ability to partner across the organization
- Sound communication skills
- Current students pursuing a Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s degree graduating between December 2019 and May 2021
- Evidence of strong academics, cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking
Opportunities may be available in:
- Sales/Account Management
- Locations: Based on the team/department the position may be located in Mastercard Office.
- Cyber and Intelligence Solutions
- Marketing and Communications
- Products and Innovation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply