Grant is available for the high achieving UK/EU or international students, who commence in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens form UK/EU or all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Applicant must have a passport domiciled to the country in question, have applied on Buckinghamshire New University’s website or selected the university as their firm choice institution via UCAS application, hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate, undergraduate with foundation, or postgraduate course for September 2019.
- Candidates need to meet the entry criteria for the applied course, including interview, portfolio, audition, DBS check and/or health requirements for applicable courses and have applied to live in Brook Street Halls of Residence via the university office.
How to apply: For applying to this education award, claimants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After enrolling, you can complete the award application form and submit it to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach the educational certificate, personal statement, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, aspirants need to have high school and graduate degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are required to meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study.
Benefits: The grant is offered to support living expenses worth up to £250.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019