The Department of Economics and Statistics is inviting applicants to join The grants program at the University of Naples Federico II.
This bursary is available for those international students who want to pursue aÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree course inÂ EconomicsÂ andÂ Finance.
- Eligible Countries:Â Foreign students are worthy to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can take part in a masterâ€™s degree program in the field of Economics and Finance.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other award from the University.
- Supporting Documents:Â Students have to submit a PDF file which includes the application form, curriculum vitae, statement of purpose no more than 2.000 characters, language ability certificate and a scan of their passport.
- Admission Requirements:Â An undergraduate degree is essential for this program.
- Language Requirement:Â You need to show your English language ability by taking a TOEFL or IELTS test.
There are three types of funds are available- in type A 7,000 euro, in type B 4,000 euro in two instalments and in type C 4,000 euro in one instalment after enrolment to the program is available.
Application Deadline:Â June 15, 2019 (Italian time)