Here is an opportunity for you. The LEAD College of Management of India is offering MBA fully-funded programmes for session 2019-2021.
The call is open for the outstanding international candidates, who wish to study a full-timeÂ MBAdegree program at LEAD College of Management Palakkad, Kerala and India.
- Eligible Countries:Â Citizens from developing countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants need to be foreign graduate students from developing nations, with a minimum of 70% marks and an aptitude for Business Management.
Method of Application:Â To take part in this program, aspirants must have to take admission inÂ MBA degree programÂ at LEAD College of Management. After being admitted, claimants canÂ applyÂ for the grant.
- Supporting Documents:Â You need to submit a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, personal statement, transcript, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements:Â For enrolling, seekers are needed to have their bachelorâ€™s degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement:Â All candidates must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for joining the program.
This is a fully funded scholarship, which covers tuition fee, training charges, industrial visit, library fee, internet charges, computer lab fee, examination fee, and uniform.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 31, 2019