Applications are invited for the Family Funding Scholarships which will be awarded to Individuals who are glancing for a scholarship program at Griffith University, Australia.
The funded award will provide $1,000 towards first-trimester tuition fees.
Eligible Countries:Â Australia & New Zealand
Eligibility:Â Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Provide evidence that their sibling, parent or child is a current student or graduate of Griffith University and evidence of the family relationship. Applicantâ€™s sibling, parent or child must be currently enrolled in or have completed a degree program at Griffith University.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program.
- Be a commencing and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at Griffith University.
Method of Application:Â Applicants must provide:
- a completed scholarship application form.
- certified proof of a family relationship and current student or graduate status of family member at Griffith University.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Open