Full and partial scholarships are currently being awarded to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at Newcastle Business School, UK.
This funded award is activated to support and inspire the female candidates of any nationality to a higher level of influence and professional development.
Eligible Countries:Â UK, EU, and International Applicants
Value Of Scholarships:Â This bursary will give a full fee award of Â£22,800, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility:Â To be eligible for this full-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2019 entry
- have substantive managerial experience (minimum 3 years prior to starting the MBA)
- preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- perform well at interview across all competency areas
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English)
How To Apply:Â Interested applicantsÂ needs to complete theÂ online application form.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 12, 2019