The Goethe-Institut is accepting applications for The Scholarship in Arts and Cultural Management at Leuphana University of LÃ¼neburg Professional School. This scholarship opportunity is awarded to cultural professionals all over the world.
This scholarship program is created to help those who wants to improve in their profession regarding strategy building, entrepreneurship and audience development, taking into account opportunities and risks of fundamental societal changes, for example, societal political challenges, demographic migration, processes of digitization and globalization.
Eligible Countries:Â As an English-language, job-concurrent distance learning course, it is addressed to cultural professionals all over the world.
Course Level:Â Masters
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor or at least equivalent) that qualifies them for work in the field from an accredited university in Germany or abroad
- Generally one yearâ€™s relevant work experience
- Advanced English skills
Method of Application:Â The following are required during application
- Online applicationÂ
- CV (table format)
- Certified copy of the degree certificate
- Copy of university entrance qualification certificate
- Proof of English skills
- Proof of at least one yearâ€™s professional experience (voluntary and part-time work accepted)
- Personal statement
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 31, 2019