Do you have an aspiration of acquiring aÂ PhDÂ degree from a reputed college in Australian territory? Then you are welcomed to be a part of the program program which is invoked by the School of Economics at the University of Queensland.
This bursary is available for high achievement International aspirants and aims to provide financial support for the candidates ofÂ EconomicÂ field.
- Eligible Countries:Â International and Australian citizens are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join a masterâ€™s of an advanced economic degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: If you are pursuing a PhD degree from the School of Economics, then you are eligible for this grant.
Method of Application:Â Applicants are suggested to take part in theÂ masters of an advanced economicsÂ degree program at the university. They will be automatically considered for the fund after reserving their seat in the course.
- Supporting Documents:Â There is a requirement of submitting copies of previous academic transcripts, academic CV, two referee reports and evidence of GMAT or TOEFL score sheets.
- Admission Requirements:Â A relevant bachelor honors degree is necessary for taking admission in this course.
- Language Requirement:Â If English is not your mother tongue, then you need to demonstrate yourÂ English language proficiencyÂ by TOEFL or GMAT test.
Benefits-The program will help candidates with the award of AU$30,000 per annum and tuition fee waiver.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â October 31, 2019