The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars Program aims to encourage brightest students interested in transformative education and also supports them in pursuing anÂ undergraduateÂ degree.
- Eligible Countries:Â International applicants are eligible to apply for this fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have a College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school.
How to apply:Â Participants need to join an undergraduate degree course at the university and then submit their applications for the award through email toÂ email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents:Â Aspirants are advised to create a PDF file and include an essay within 250 words and describe how you will use this grant. Also, include a curriculum vitae and a copy of passport and attach this file with your application.
- Admission Requirements:Â Candidates must have a record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems with a GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Language Requirement:Â Students need to score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT â€“ CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended. Or they can show their English language proficiency by TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will provide full tuition, room & board, plus an additional $3,000 for academic pursuits such as study abroad, research support, and more.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 1, 2019