Covenant University is proud to offer International Excellent Scholarship (CUIES) for International students to help in their higher study in Nigeria.
The CUIES program is open to non-Nigerian Master’s applicants seeking on-campus admission to Covenant University.
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from all around the world except Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Proposed Master’s Degree Programme are: Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management, Economics, Demography and Social Statistics, Mass Communication, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, International Relations, Policy and Strategic Studies, Public Policy, Architecture, Biology (Applied Biology & Biotechnology), Biochemistry, Building Technology, Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science, Management Information System (MIS), Estate Management, Industrial Mathematics, Industrial Physics, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Petroleum Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be non-Nigerian candidates admitted into any of Covenant’s Masters Programs, and shall be for a period of 18-months.
Method of Application: Create your account to get started on your application. After completing the online application, you must apply for a master’s degree program at Covenant University to be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach your first-degree Certificate, passport photograph, Transcript, and Personal Statement not more than 1500 words.
- Admission Requirements: With a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division), you must be a graduate of Covenant University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Covenant University
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be demonstrated (Speaking, Reading, and Writing) Proficiency in the English Language
The university will provide the program value, being a waiver of tuition fee only:
- First Class: 100% tuition waiver
- Second Class Upper (? 4.0): 75% tuition waiver
- Second Class Upper (< 4.0): 50% tuition waiver
Scholarship Application Deadline: Thursday, August 29th, 2019