If you are interested in environmental studies, then, the Professor John Lovering Graduate Environmental program is a great opportunity for you. This program is organized by the University of Melbourne.
The bursary aims to support financially for those applicants who are going to take part in aÂ graduateÂ or aÂ masterâ€™sÂ coursework study program.
Participants are strongly recommended to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic citizens are available for this funded education.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You are eligible to apply for a graduate diploma or a masterâ€™s degree course in the field of Environment and natural resources.
- Admissible Criteria: If you have academic performance, financial need, leadership accomplishments and potential then you can apply for this fund.
Method of Application:Â For this award, the applicants must have to take part in aÂ graduate or a masterâ€™sÂ degree course at the university and after that, submit the onlineÂ application formÂ for the grant.
- Supporting Documents:Â Students need to write and submit an essay on how they will use this opportunity to enhance their studies and how will they contribute to improving environmental outcomes.
- Admission Requirements:Â A complete 12 years of academic education is required for a graduate diploma and an undergraduate degree is necessary for a masterâ€™s course.
- Language Requirement:Â If English is not aspirantâ€™s local language then they must have to show their English language proficiency by taking IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits:Â Total 6 educational funds are available in these courses which will provide $1000 and cover study-related expenses such as field-work travel and conferences.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 31, 2019