If you are interested in Science and want to know more, then you are invited to join the MSc program in Bioinformatics funded by the EANBiT at ICIPE.
The purpose of this funded award is to support high potential applicants who are pursuing aÂ masterâ€™s degreeÂ course and building future in their chosen field.
- Eligible Countries:Â Citizens of Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania are eligible for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masterâ€™s degree course in the field of Bioinformatics
- Admissible Criteria: You must satisfy the requirement of the MSc study at each of the university.
- Supporting Documents:Â A motivation letter of one page, comprehensive curriculum vitae including any relevant research work and experience, certified copies of academic transcripts and degree certificate, and contacts of at least two referees need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements:Â Must have a bachelorâ€™s degree for applying to this course.
- Language Requirement:Â Skills in the English language is required to study this program.
The organization will give you 12 fellowship positions atÂ Pwani University, Kenya and Makerere University, Uganda and a monthly stipend to cover accommodation and living expenses for two years, subject to progress reviews as well as cover the tuition fee for the entire course with basic medical and accident insurance.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 24, 2019