Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2019/2020Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
- Overseas â€“ For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local â€“ For study in a recognized Nigerian university
To qualify for 2019/2020 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelorâ€™s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Masterâ€™s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2019.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2019 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Valid ID card (Driverâ€™s license, Voterâ€™s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- Passport photograph (450 Ã— 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2019/2020 session into any reputable university â€“ Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidateâ€™s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click:Â https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf
Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply OnlineÂ