The Addax Petroleum DevelopmentÂ (Nigerian) Limited (APDNL) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2018/2019 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
To qualify for consideration, applicantsÂ MUSTÂ be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
- For OND students, the award will be for 2 years only
NOTE:Â The following categories of studentsÂ should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- HND students
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Only Indigenes ofÂ APDNLÂ Host Communities inÂ Rivers, Akwa IbomÂ andÂ ImoÂ StatesÂ SHOULDÂ apply for theÂ Host Communities Merit Award.
NOTE:Â The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later dateÂ and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Method of Application:
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- Oâ€™level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Leader (Only Applicants forÂ Host Communities Merit Award)
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4.Â Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, follow the steps below:
1.Â Â Â Click on â€œApply Nowâ€Â tab.
2.Â Â Â Click on â€œRegister Nowâ€Â to create an account.
3.Â Â Â Proceed to your email boxÂ to activate your account
4.Â Â Â Click onÂ www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarshipÂ to return to Scholarship site
5.Â Â Â Enter your registeredÂ email and password to upload your information.
6.Â Â Â Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available),Â educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7.Â Â Â Ensure the name used in application matches the namesÂ on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8.Â Â Â Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9.Â Â Â When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10.Â Recheck application information to avoid errors
11.Â Click â€œApply Nowâ€ to submit information
12.Â You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13.Â Return toÂ www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14.Â Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15.Â Â IfÂ National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6,Â toÂ obtain yourÂ National Identification Number (NIN)
- VisitÂ http://ninenrol.gov.ngÂ to register andÂ learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click â€œCreate Accountâ€ and fill in the required Â fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centresÂ https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centresÂ Â to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return toÂ www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarshipÂ andÂ update application withÂ National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Board
Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application
The application deadline is strictlyÂ 26th May, 2019. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.