The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is offering the International Grant program to Students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to invite people for pursuing anÂ undergraduateÂ andÂ postgraduateÂ coursework program in Sydney and also aims to support applicants by covering some expenses.
Eligible Countries:Â Citizens of Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam or International
Course Level:Â Grants, Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships:Â The program will cover $3,000 towards UTS tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible, applicants must;
- Must be a citizen of Cambodia, Indonesia,Â Malaysia,Â Thailand or Vietnam; and
- Must be an international student (not anÂ AustralianÂ citizen,Â NewÂ ZealandÂ citizenÂ orÂ permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on campus; and
- Must accept their offer (including payment of the deposit required) for the approved UTS program by 30 November 2018 for Autumn session 2019 commencement and 31 May 2019 for Spring session 2019 commencement.
- Must not be currently living or based in Australia; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student.
Method of Application:Â Interested applicants are required to apply for admission atÂ theÂ UTSÂ University and after taking admission you will be automatically considered for the award.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 31, 2019