If you want to boom your career with aÂ masterÂ degree programme along with a scholarship then Tallinn University of Technology is inviting you for its Dora Scholarship.
If you are a citizen of EU/EEA member states,Â Turkey,Â Russia,Â Belarus,Â Armenia,Â Azerbaijan,Â KazakhstanÂ and countries who do not need a visa to enter Estonia, then you are qualified for this grant.
To be qualified for this grant, candidates must be engaged with the master degree programme in one of these subject areas:
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Computer Systems and Engineering
- Communicative Electronics
- Cyber Security
- E-Governance Technologies and Services
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetic
- Technology of Wood
- Plastics and Textiles
- Applied Physics
- Health Care Technology
- Design and Technology Futures
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Technology Governance and Digital Transformation
- International Business Administration.
Method of Application:Â If you want to be empowered with this studentship then you need to be registered in a master programme at the university. After being admitted, you are allowed to access theÂ application formÂ for this education award.
- Supporting Documents:Â In the event to grasp this fellowship, you will have to present a few documents â€“ diploma of the International Baccalaureate, transcript of grades, and copies of education documents.
- Admission Requirements:Â For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to have a graduate qualification.
- Â Language Requirement:Â Candidates are required to have these standard scores â€“IELTS- 5.5, TOEFL iBT- 72, Cambridge English- 160, and PTEA- 51.
The beneficiary will get 350 Euros per month and it is paid amid the period from September 1 to June 30.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 1, 2019