Applications are currently invited for the Larsen Jewellery Design Program which is awarded to Individuals who have interest in pursuing a degree program at Edith Cowan University â€“ Australia
The grant will be awarded worth up to $3,000 for the duration of the course.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be studying in undergraduate degree coursework in visual arts, design or jewelry design course.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must display an interest and passion for jewellery, design or visual arts.
Method of Application:Â All applicants should email the following toÂ email@example.com.Â Please also use this email address for any questions or further information.
- Full name, phone number, email address.
- Whether you will be entering the industry for the first time, or otherwise be furthering your studies.
- In 500 words or less, why you wish to start or further your career in jewellery, design or visual arts.
- Institution and course name of where you wish to study.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â November 30, 2019