Yearning to get higher education in the UK? Here is a great platform for you. Durham University is offering seven Civil Society Leadership Awards for the students from individual countries.
The program is open for the deserving candidate who demonstrates academic and professional excellence and has the potential to become a civil society leader.
To be eligible, must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a citizen of Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Laos, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, Republic of Congo, South, Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
- Students must have an offer to study the full time taught masterâ€™s degree commencing in 2020/21 in Defense, Development and Diplomacy, Conflict Prevention and Peacebuilding, Risk, Sustainability, Culture and Development and Environmental and Natural Resource Economics.
Method of Application:Â For acquiring this bursary, itâ€™s essential for you to take admission in aÂ masterâ€™s degreeÂ at the university. After getting confirmation as a student applicant can submit anÂ application for awardÂ to theÂ Open Society Foundations.
- Supporting Documents:Â Submit the required documents such as a copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements:Â If you want to enroll in a masterâ€™s degree course at the university, then you must have an upper second class honors degree from an overseas university.
- Language Requirement:Â If English isnâ€™t your first language, itâ€™s required for you that English language skills are good enough to undertake an intensive and challenging academic.
The grant will pay the full tuition fees of courses, return airfare, an arrival allowance, stipend for living expenses, professional development allowance, thesis allowance, and field research allowance.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 15, 2019