The University Of Edinburgh – UK is offering the Surgery Online Global Scholarships to Individuals who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees with consideration being given to a contribution towards cost of internet access.
Eligible Countries: Countries in Africa, South Asia, Caribbean Islands, Pacific Islands, Central and South America.
Course Level: Masters
- Applicants must be resident in a country listed in the World Bank list of low income /lower middle income countries.
- Applicants must have accepted admission on to the MSc Surgical Sciences (Online Learning) and ChM (Online Learning) General Surgery, Urology, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Vascular & Endovascular.
Method of Application:
- Complete a EUCLID application – instructions on full application process can be found here: Edinburgh Surgery Online Courses Await feedback on application
- If eligible to join the course, you will be given a conditional offer, which you must accept.
- Complete the online application form for an Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarship
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1st July 2019