TheÂ Queensland University Of Technology â€“ Australia is offering theÂ School Of Accountancy Scholarships to International Students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship programÂ gives students heaps of opportunities to take their study global, including student exchange and exciting study tours
Eligible Countries:Â New Zealand and International students
Type:Â Doctorate degree program
Value Of Scholarships:Â A living allowance for three years, indexed annually $27 596
- Applicants must have successfully completed a research masters degree and a masters by coursework degree or professional doctorate, with at least 25% research.
- Applicants must be graduated from an honors degree with a First Class or 2A Honors.
- Applicants must have one of the following IELTS, PTE Academic, CAE/CPE, TOEFL iBT certificate.
How To Apply:Â To apply for this scholarship, youâ€™ll need to submit an expression of interest. Your expression of interest should include:
- resume â€“Â Â Your resume should outline your relevant research activities, including research-related employment, research publications, and/or other research achievements. Include any documents that demonstrate proof of your research activities and abilities
- two-pageÂ research proposal â€“ You research proposal should be no more than two pages and focus on at least one of two research topics, Business and technology or Governance. The proposal should contain clear research question(s), an explanation why you find the question(s) interesting and important, and ideas about what theoretical approaches and what kind of data/methods can be used to address them.
Send your expression of interest to theÂ School of Accountancy Higher Degree Research Office.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Informatio
Applications Deadline:Â May 1, 2019