The Alpine Fellowship is a group of writers, thinkers and artists who are passionate about learning and communicating with a view to better understanding themselves and others. We value a capacity for openness â€“ being engaged in critically reflecting on firmly held beliefs; the courage to be vulnerable â€“ speaking from a place of lived experience; the drive for curiosity â€“ being truly able to receive and listen to others.
Alpine Fellowship Writing Prize Eligibility.
- Open to all nationalities, aged 18 and above
- All genres permitted
- A maximum of 2,500 words per entry
- Limited to one entry per person
- Text must not have been published, self-published or accepted for publication in print or online, or have won or been placed in another competition at any time
- Entries are entirely anonymous and therefore judging is unbiased
Alpine Fellowship Writing Prize Benefits.
- The winner and two runners up will be invited to attend the FjÃ¤llnÃ¤s symposium;
- The winner will receive Â£10,000 cash prize, presented by the poet, John Burnside;
- Â£3000 goes to the second-place winner, and Â£2000 goes to the third-place winner.
How to Submit Entries for Alpine Fellowship Writing Prize.
Follow the link below to submit your entry for the Alpine Fellowship 2019 Writing Prize:
Applications close: April 10, 2019.