TheÂ University Of Queensland â€“ Australia is offering the Biomedical Imaging Technology- Molecular Imaging Scholarships toÂ outstanding and enthusiastic individuals who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship recipientÂ will receive:
- $32,788 per annum tax-free (2019 rate) indexed annually.
- MPhil funding is for two years with possible extension up to 28.5 months; PhD funding is for 3 years with the possibility of two 6 month extensions in approved circumstances.
Type:Â Postgraduate research level
Value Of Scholarships:Â $32,788
- Applicants must beÂ graduate students who live in Australia and NZ.
- To be eligible to apply you must meet the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at UQ, please visit theÂ Graduate Schoolâ€™s website.
How To Apply:Â The complete application with all materials should be emailed toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting Documents:Â Submit the following package of materials to be considered for theÂ Scholarship program:
- Cover letter including why you are interested in the CIBIT program, your career aspirations, and the skills you bring and want to develop in the program.
- Academic transcript/s for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale.
- International applicants: Evidence for meetingÂ UQâ€™sÂ English language proficiency requirementsÂ (eg. IELTS).
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â March 31, 2019