TheÂ James Cook University â€“ Australia is offering theÂ J K Oâ€™Brien Scholarship For Health Sciences to Individuals who have interest in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship programÂ aspires to develop candidates who have the knowledge, skills. It supports students with their career planning through their services.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate degree program
- Applicant must be Australian citizens or New Zealand, citizens. Candidate must be in the first year of full-time study in an undergraduate course at Townsville campus.
- ApplicantÂ must be experiencing financial hardship and enrolled in an undergraduate degree in the area of human health.
Method of Application:Â Click Here To Apply
Applicants must submit with the official form, where appropriate:
- A written statement (no more than 500 words) containing a description of activities, events or other involvement in the local community of the applicants primary place of residence;
- a written reference from an official involved in the community event or activity;
- evidence of financial hardship (seeÂ Examples of supporting Documentation); and
- proof of primary residential address during 3 out of the last 5 years.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More InformationÂ
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 24, 2019