If you are an International student seeking opportunities to study inÂ TaiwanÂ then youâ€™ll be pleased to know that the International Higher Education Scholarship Program is now open for 2019-20.
Course Level: The scholarship is open for the undergraduate, graduate, PhD program
Scholarship Award: Undergraduate program â€“ NT$12,000, Masterâ€™s program- NT$15000, PhD program- NT$17000 per month to each student
Nationality: Asia Pacific, West Asia, Africa, Caribbean, Central America, South America, and Europe
Scholarship can be taken in: Taiwan
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Applicants applying for a TaiwanICDF scholarship must meet both theÂ general eligibility criteriaÂ and be a national of a country on theÂ List of Countries Eligible.Â Applicants must also meet the Regulations Governing Visiting, Resident, and Permanent Residency of Aliens set by ROC (Taiwan) National Immigration Agency.
Note: All Undergraduate Programs only accept applications submitted by citizens of allied countries of ROC (Taiwan).
Method of Application:
- The students must complete anÂ online applicationÂ and then submit a signed, printed copy with all other application documents.
- The applicant also needs to submit a separate program application to his/her chosen universities.
The applicants should submit the application and documents listed under ROC (Taiwan) Embassy / Consulate / Representative Office in their home country.
Two letters of reference and a photocopy of applicantâ€™sÂ â€“
- Passport or other document showing proof of nationality.
- Highest-level diploma and academic transcripts.
- English proficiency certificate.
Note: This means a TOEFL test score or that of another recognized English proficiency exam, or documents certifying that the applicant has graduated from a program where all courses were taught in English. Applicants who are unable to provide such proof of English proficiency due to special circumstances may be assessed for English proficiency by a ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office via interview or other forms of testing. Applicants whose official national language is English are exempt from needing to supply these documents.
- Any other documents specifically requested by a ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office.
- This scholarship is for those students who will take admission in this university.
- Complete the entry requirements of the partner university, in which he has applied to study under Taiwan ICDF scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 15, 2019