The School of Management at Swansea University is inviting the application for Developing Futures Scholarships in theÂ UK.Â The school is offering a scholarship of Â£ 3,000 for those who have a proposal to study full-timeÂ masterÂ programs.
Course Level:Â These scholarships are open to pursuing a master degree program
Scholarship Award:Â Â£ 3,000
Numbers of Award:Â Numbers not given
Nationality:Â Students of any nationality are eligible to apply
Scholarship take in:Â the UK
Eligible countries:Â Students of any nationality are welcome.
Eligible Course or Subjects:Â These scholarships will be awarded in one of the following programs:
- Accounting and Finance, MSc
- Economics, MSc
- Economics and Finance, MSc
- Finance, MSc
- Finance and Big Data Analytics, MSc
- Financial Management, MSc
- International Banking and Finance, MSc
- Investment Management, MSc
- Management, MSc
- Management (Business Analytics), MSc
- Management (Entrepreneurship), MSc
- Management (Finance), MSc
- Management (Human Resource Management), MSc
- Management (International Management), MSc
- Management (International Standards), MSc
- Management (Marketing), MSc
- Management (Operations and Supply Management), MSc
- Management (Tourism), MSc
- Management (e-Business), MSc
- Strategic Accounting, MSc
- Strategic Marketing, MSc
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for one of these scholarships:
- you must have an offer to study on an eligible full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2019.
- Applications from students of any nationality are welcome.
Method of Application:
To apply for these scholarships, applicants must download theÂ application formÂ and submit by email toÂ email@example.com.
They will be taking into consideration your:
- Academic competence
- Financial need
- Passion and future plans
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the School of Management and Swansea University
Each scholarship is worth Â£3,000 and will be automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 2, 2019