The University of Newcastle is proud to offer the MBA Global International Student Scholarship.Â The scholarship is designed to encouraging and supporting international students to study the MBA Global Program with the Faculty ofÂ BusinessÂ andÂ Law, UON.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to MBA Degree level
Scholarship Award: The scholarship benefit is $2500, payable as a tuition fee waiver.
Numbers of Award: 30
Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study in MBA.Â Faculty of Business and Law
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you will have to meet the following criteria:
- International students (applying onshore or offshore) who want to study theÂ MBA GlobalÂ program with the Faculty of Business and Law, UON
- Start with an MBA Global Program with UON in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019
- There is an international full-paid student
- Nominated full time
- Study on-campus with the University of Newcastle in Australia
- No other scholarship funded by business and law faculty for the same program of equal or greater profit
Method of Application:Â The mode of applying this scholarship is online.
- This scholarship is currently open for applicants starting from semester 1 2019.
- To apply in this scholarship, students must need to admission at the university through the given link:Â https://www.newcastle.edu.au/degrees/master-business-administration-mba-global
If the documentation has not been provided, then your application will not be processed. Before completing the online application process, all the necessary documents are available for uploading as PDF, DOC, Docs, JPEG, or JPG files.
- If applicable, the certified copy of your graduation transcript with English translation.
- A copy of your IELTS certificate
Scholarships will be provided where the criteria are met. Where funding is permitted, the faculty will aim to support all qualified scholars. If necessary, preference can be given to those applicants who have applied through a University Partner Institute.
- Scholarship benefits payable as tuition fee waiver is $ 2500. This will be applied to a topic in the final semester of the study.
- During the last semester of study, the scholarship will be applied directly to the recipientâ€™s University client account around the date of the census.
- The advertised number of scholarship is only indicative and will vary according to the number of qualified candidates and available funds.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 6 March 2019