The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme is a joint initiative between the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and UK universities, including the University of Edinburgh, to jointly support outstanding individuals who have interest in pursuing a degree program atÂ University Of Edinburgh – UK
This scholarship programÂ will cover:
- All tuition fees;
- Air fare to and from the United Kingdom;
- Expenses for accommodation and maintenance.
Eligible Countries:Â Developing Countries
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligibility Criteria:Â To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
- Be unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK
Method of Application:Â Application for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme should be made through theÂ Commonwealth Scholarships Commissionâ€™s Electronic Application System (EAS).
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 14thÂ MarchÂ 2019 by 16:00