TheÂ School of Pharmacy at the University Of Birmingham, UK are offering five scholarships to International students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Scholarships are valued atÂ Â£3,000 reduction in tuition fees for each of the 5 years of study on the course at the University of Birmingham UK campus.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Eligibility Criteria:Â In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- have made an application to study on the 5-year MPharm Pharmacy programme through UCAS
- have received an offer of a place to study in the first year of the 5-year MPharm at the University of Birmingham. You must also have put Birmingham as your firm choice for 2019 entry
- be entering the first year of the 5-year MPharm Pharmacy programme based at the UKâ€™s Birminghamâ€™s campus
- be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
- not be in receipt of a full tuition fee from any other source
Method of Application:Â Click Here To Begin Application
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 30 June 2019