The American University of Beirut (AUB)is offering full scholarships forÂ graduateÂ andÂ undergraduateÂ education for the academic yearÂ 2019-20Â in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUBÂ aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions.Â The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses and field work in addition to the courses for their degree.
Graduate scholarships are open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Râ€‹â€‹â€‹efugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Undergraduate scholarships are open toÂ nationals of LebanonÂ orÂ refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Selection and admission are based on:
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to oneâ€™s community
Method of Application:
- CompleteÂ the AUBÂ Online Graduate Application FormÂ after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- If residing in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), fill out tâ€‹he online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (available here) byÂ March 18, 2019.
- If applying from Africa, fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (available here) by March 18, 2019.â€‹
For More Information:
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 18th 2019