TheÂ Griffith University â€“ Australia is offering theÂ International Student Excellence Scholarships to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Eligible Countries:Â InternationalÂ other than Australia or New Zealand.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible,Â Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating from a high school in Australia or overseas. refer toÂ minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student
Method of Application:Â Click Here To Begin Application
Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Trimester 2 2019 â€“ Applications close Friday, 17 May 2019 (for 8 July commencement). Outcome notified by 31 May.
- Trimester 3 2019 â€“ Applications close Friday, 6 September 2019 (for 28 October commencement). Outcome notified by 20 September