TheÂ Sugar Research Institute â€“ Australia is offering theÂ Australian Sugar Industry Scholarships to Students who have interest in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
This Scholarship aims to encourage the participation of high caliber students in the Australian sugar processing industry.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Eligible Countries:Â An Australian or New Zealand citizen; or a permanent resident of Australia
To be taken at (country):Â Australia
Eligible Field Of Study:Â The scholarship will be awarded in the field of engineering (chemical, mechanical, process, and electrical), science or technical disciplines.
Value Of Scholarships:Â The winners will receive:
- A payment of $2,500 for satisfactory work placement and completion of engineering project report.
- Paid work placement at industry rates and living away allowance of $250 per week
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible, applicants must be;
- A penultimate year student currently undertaking an engineering, science or technical degree at an Australian university or tertiary institution
- Able to undertake up to three periods of work placement over an 18 month period (12 weeks in total) during semester breaks at an Australian sugar mill location selected by SRI.
- Prior to the commencement of each work placement, the scholarship recipient must Â successfully complete all medical tests including alcohol and drug testing required by a sugar industry company.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen; or A permanent resident of Australia
Method of Application:Â To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download theÂ application formÂ and submit toÂ email@example.com
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 11, 2019