TheÂ Shanghai Government is providing Full Scholarships to International students who are willing to pursue a Scholarship program in China.
This scholarship program are inÂ two types: A, B. Type A, exclusively for those who study for Masterâ€™s or Doctoral degrees, is full scholarship, including tuition, free accommodation,accident insurance, allowance for living; Type B, only for those who study for degrees, is partial scholarship, only including tuitionÂ accident insurance.
Course Level:Â Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Eligible Countries:Â International
To be taken at (country):Â China
Eligible Field of Study:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree programs
- Masterâ€™s degree programs (except MBA and MTCSOL*)
- Note: MBA is short for Master of Business Administration;
- MTCSOL refers to Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Doctoral degree programs
- Applicants must Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Applicants must Not be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Applicants must Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a masterâ€™s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelorâ€™s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for masterâ€™s programs.
- Applicants must Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese government.
Method of Application:Â
- 1. Application Form for Shanghai Government Scholarship:Â Please visitÂ http://www.study-shanghai.org/Â and clickâ€œApplication Onlineâ€ to log in, submit online the completed â€œApplication Form for Shanghai Government Scholarshipâ€ and print a hard copy.
- 2. Application Form for Enrollment:Â Please visitÂ http://ao.sufe.edu.cn/Â and clickâ€œApplication Onlineâ€ to log in, submit online the completed â€œApplication Form for Enrollmentâ€ and print a hard copy.
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Â fromÂ 1st March 2019 to 30th March 2019.