The UK/EU PhD Scholarship Scheme is available in the School of Engineering at the University of Warwick. Applicants may apply to study any Engineering discipline.
Course Level: The scholarships are open to PhD level program (PhD in Engineering)
Study Subject: The scholarships will be awarded to study any Engineering discipline
Scholarship Award: Awards made for entry in autumn 2019 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of UK/EU tuition fees (worth Â£4,347),
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates, provisionally Â£15,044 for full-time award holders in 2019/20, expected to be confirmed February 2019.
- Length of funding: 3.5 years.
Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available
Scholarship can be taken inÂ theÂ UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all UK/EU.
- Applicants for a School of Engineering Postgraduate Scholarship must be applying for a PhD within the School beginning in October 2019
- Applicants must be home (typically UK national) or EU students for fees purposes
- Applicants may apply to study any Engineering discipline, though it is expected that the research proposed will be in line with a research priority within the School, and therefore aligned with a School of Engineering academic member of staff
- Awards will not be transferrable to other departments or disciplines
Method of Application:Â There are two stages to this process:
Stage1.Â Apply for your PhD in Engineering in the School of Engineering, this must be forÂ admissionÂ to the University for 2019/20 entry, by the deadline 1st February 2019.
Stage2. Applicants must submit this School of Engineering PhD ScholarshipÂ application formÂ by the deadline 1st February 2019.
Within the scholarship application form, applicants will be required to upload the following documents:
- A CV (maximum 2 pages). You may supplement this with a short statement as to how you meet the â€œPerson and Preparednessâ€ descriptors.
- A Research Proposal (maximum 3 pages). You may supplement this with a short statement as to how you meet the â€œProject and Placeâ€ descriptors.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 23:59 pm (GMT) on Friday 1st February 2019.