The University of Manchester, UK invites applications from International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
To be taken at (country):Â UK
Course Level:Â PhD
They will also have the opportunity to:
- Attend a series of exclusive events where youâ€™ll have the opportunity to meet the University of Manchester President and Vice Chancellor, interact closely with our academic community and network with other PDS Award students
- Benefit from international research leadership under distinguished scholars
- Become a PDS Award ambassador for the University
- Receive a Presidentâ€™s Doctoral Scholar medal at graduation
- Benefit from our extensive postgraduate researcher development and training
Duration Of Scholarship:Â 3 years
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have obtained a First or Upper Second Class Honours degree (or equivalent) and hold (or expect to obtain) a Masters-level qualification with Distinction.
- have a track-record of research engagement (including relevant research experience and dissemination) and/or potential for outstanding research, as demonstrated in the quality of the proposal submitted as part of the application.
Method of Application:Â To be considered for one of these awards, candidates are required to submit anÂ Alliance MBS PhD applicationÂ and indicate that you wish to be considered for this funding opportunity.
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Award Provider:Â University of Manchester, UK
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 30th January 2019