The Swedish Institute (SI) has launched theÂ Full Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals (SISGP) Programme. This program will be available to students from selected countries who are looking at pursuing a degree program in Sweden.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligible Countries:Â The programme is open to applicants from selected countries onÂ the OECD/DAC listÂ who have work and leadership experience.
Value Of Scholarships:Â The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees:Â directly paid to the Swedish university by us
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership ofÂ the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL)Â â€“ a platform to grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
- Membership ofÂ the SI Alumni NetworkÂ after your scholarship period â€“ a platform for continued networking and further professional development
- ApplicantsÂ must be a citizen of an SISGP-eligible country
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must be citizens of the following countries;Â Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Method of Application:Â A complete application must consist of:
- a completed motivation letter
- a CV
- two valid and completed letters of reference
- valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- a copy of your valid passport
ClickÂ HereÂ To See ApplicationÂ Process
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 14, 2019