The Durham University Business School is pleased to announce the Deanâ€™s Scholarship awarded to an exceptional candidate who can demonstrate significant academic and extra-curricular achievements. The scholarship is open to applicants for M.Sc Programs (excluding M.Sc Business Analytics).
Internationally recognized, Durham University Business School is proudly integral to one of the worldâ€™s prestigious universities. Their vision is to lead business ideas and practice to improve global wealth and welfare.
Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing M.Sc Programs
Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: 50% of tuition fee (up to Â£12,500)
Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available
Scholarship can be taken inÂ the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be considered for one of the Durham University Business School Scholarships applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate program application process in full and have received a conditional offer for study by May 31st,
- Be available to take up your program place in the 2019/20 academic year
- Be willing to participate and cooperate in public marketing activities which the School may organize for the scholarship winners
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for a scholarship. Where fees are paid by an employer, private provider or government body, applicants will not be considered for a scholarship.
- Scholarship fees cover the standard completion timescales of our programs
- Scholarships are not transferable and not deferrable. They are valid only for use by scholarship winners in the academic year for which the scholarship has been awarded. Applicants who choose to defer entry will be considered for available scholarships available in the year of entry. Acceptance of a scholarship before deferral does not guarantee a scholarship offer during the year of entry.
- There is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the program is not taken up.
- Applicants awarded a Durham University Business School Scholarship, will not be eligible for any other Durham University awards or discounts such as alumni discounts.
All applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.
Method of Application:Â
- To secure the scholarship award applicants must confirm acceptance of the award by the date stated on the scholarship offer email.
- Failure to confirm acceptance of the scholarship by this date may result in the applicantâ€™s right to the scholarship being removed and the scholarship being awarded to another applicant.
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 31, 2019