The University of Michigan-Flint (UM-Flint) is pleased to offer a wide range of Global Merit Scholarship to qualified incoming undergraduate international students.Â These scholarships are only awarded to students who apply for admission to the fall term.
Course Level: The scholarship program is open for theÂ undergraduate course.
Study Subject: The Global Merit scholarship is available for theÂ undergraduate degree.
Scholarship Award: The universityÂ offers partial scholarships ranging fromÂ 1000 USD â€“ $4500 USDÂ to qualified incoming undergraduate international students.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Scholarship can be taken inÂ the United States
Eligible Countries: Incoming undergraduate international students are invited to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â The scholarship opportunities become available to all students with a UM-Flint GPA.
Admitted students are considered for Merit Scholarships based on their ACT/SAT scores and GPA.
There is no separate scholarship application and applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship.Â During the application process, you will be asked to provide identifying information and submit an essay addressing several questions.
Method of Application:Â If youâ€™re ready to apply, letâ€™s get started.
- Check the given link for application instructions atÂ http://www.umflint.edu/international/scholarships
- To enter, students must submit their complete application, including all required supporting documents, by March 1st.
To help you get ready to complete and submit your application, follow the simple steps in this application checklist.
- Step 1: Reply to 14 short questions.
- Step 2: Reply to 15 short questions.
- Step 3: Compose an essay. Address the five-item listed and submit your essay (350 words). Submit a brief biography.
- Step 4: Additional information and review scholarships to find other information that may be needed to complete certain requirements.
- Step 5: Review, accept and submit the scholarship application agreement. A confirmation will be sent to your UM-Flint email address.
Scholarship Application Deadline: February 15, 2019