The University of Queensland, Australia is offering the Pharmaceutical Industry Scholarships to International students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support students to undertake studies in Pharmaceutical Industry at The University of Queensland.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value Of Scholarships:Â Scholars will receive a $5,000 â€“ $10,000 tuition fee scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be International students
- Wish to commence the study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Be high achieving students
- Not simultaneouslyÂ hold another scholarship.
Method of Application:Â Once you have received your offer, submit the followingÂ via email toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
– The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
– Your personal goals and ambitions
One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 17 May 2019