The Future Leaders Scholarships are awarded to applicants with outstanding leadership potential for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Course Level:Â MBA
To be taken at (country):Â UK
Eligibility Criteria:Â Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion to become a visionary business leader. To be considered for this scholarship, you must display leadership qualities and exceptional career potential in your application.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong track record of leadership in any field
- Outstanding future leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and interview performance, including a good academic background, strong CV and a well-researched career plan
- A strong and well-balanced GMAT score, which must be submitted by the scholarship deadline
- Your professional references
- Under six yearsâ€™ postgraduate work experience preferred
Value of Scholarship:Â Scholarships of up to Â Â£52,000Â are available.
Duration of Scholarship:Â 1 Year
Method of Application:
- Candidates who submit their application, GMAT score and essay beforeÂ 25 January 2019Â for the first decision committee orÂ 15 MarchÂ 2019Â for the second decision committee and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2019 will automatically be considered.Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email toÂ email@example.comÂ byÂ 25 January 2019Â orÂ 15 MarchÂ 2019. Emails should state â€˜Future Leaders Scholarship applicationâ€™ and your CID number in the subject line.
- All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question:Â
â€œDescribe the time when you had the most impact as a leader.â€Â (700 words maximum)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Â
- 25th January 2019
- 15th MarchÂ 2019
Award Provider:Â Imperial College