We are pleased to inform that theÂ London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is offering scholarships to Africans andÂ South Asians who are committed to improving public health in developing countries and wish to undertake the MSc Public Health for Development course.
Course Level:Â Masters
This is a FullÂ scholarship program which covers:
- full-time overseas tuition fees for 2018-19 (including the mandatory field trip fee), and
- flights from the studentâ€™s home country to the United Kingdom, and return on expiry of the scholarship (to be booked by the Scholarships team in Registry), and
- a tax free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,750.00
Eligible Countries:Â Afghanistan; Angola; Bangladesh; Benin; Botswana; Bhutan; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Comoros; Republic of Congo; Democratic Republic of Congo; Djibouti; Equatorial Guinea; Ethiopia; Eritrea; Gabon; Gambia; Ghana; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; India; Ivory Coast; Kenya; Lesotho; Liberia; Madagascar; Malawi; Maldives; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Nepal; Niger;Â Nigeria; Pakistan; Rwanda; SÃ£o TomÃ© and PrÃncipe; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Somalia; South Sudan; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Swaziland; Tanzania; Togo; Uganda; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for a scholarship under this fund, applicants must:
- have been accepted onto the 2018-19Â MSc Public Health for DevelopmentÂ course; and
- be a citizen of one of the following sub-Saharan African or South Asian countries
- have experience and/or interest in the area of water, sanitation, hygiene and public health.
- have completed their bachelors degree program with good grades
Method of Application:Â Applicants should followÂ bothÂ steps outlined below by the scholarship deadline.
Step 2: Submit a Scholarship Application, via the Schoolâ€™sÂ Online Scholarship Application, indicating that you are applying for theÂ 2018-19 Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship. As part of this application you should upload
- a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV), and
- a statement of motivation of no more than 1,000 words. Your statement of motivation should address the following:
- a brief biography of your life and career, and
- your reasons for choosing the MSc Public Health for Development, and
- your future plans and ambitions in the field of public health.
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 31 March 2019