TheÂ United Nations University â€“ Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (UNU-MERIT) and its School of Governance at Maastricht University (UM) is pleased to announce the 2019 Merit Scholarship Program which is provided to Interested individuals who are willing to pursue a degree at the Institution.
Course Level:Â Doctorate
Eligible Countries:Â Any
Eligible Field Of Study:Â Innovation, Economics and Governance for Development
- A Masterâ€™s degree from a relevant academic field, including:
â€“ economics, international relations, political science, law, social sciences, business administration, health sciences or public health
- Basic knowledge of mathematics and statistics, which is measured by reviewingÂ the content and level of previous studies and/or working experience
- Basic knowledge of economics, social sciences, political science and/orÂ law, which is measured by reviewing the content and level of previous studies and/or working experience
- Proficiency in English, with a minimum level of 600 PBT / 240 CBT / 100 IBT for theÂ TOEFLÂ or 7.0 for theÂ IELTSÂ (native speakers of English and students who received their Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s education in English are exempt). Maastricht Universityâ€™s TOEFL code is 7102.
Method of Application:Â Complete thisÂ onlineÂ form.
The following are required during application;
- Certified copies of your certificates and grades and an explanation of the grading system
- Proof of English proficiency
- A motivation letter of 400 â€“ 500 words
- Three letters of recommendation (in English only) by current or former professors or employers
- One-page essay indicating the topic of research interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport
- Passport size photo
- Full information about your present study and/or job
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 15 February 2019 at midnight CET