The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship (International) is a highly competitive award that rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate, Masters
Eligible Countries:Â International
To be taken at (country):Â Australia
- Available for students commencing inÂ 2019Â only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake aÂ Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP)Â prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline
The selection process for The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent.
Value of Award:Â The scholarship offers a reduction of 50% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholarâ€™s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Method of Application:Â
- Applicants who meet the academic criteria will be automatically offered this scholarship once their coursework application has been processed
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit
- Successful applicants will be notified within 1 to 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- 31st December 2018
- 30th April 2019