AIMS is pleased to open applications for the Masterâ€™s & Co-operative Masterâ€™s Program at five centres of excellence for the 2019/2020 Academic year.
Eligible Countries:Â African countries
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligibility Criteria:Â Eligibility requirements include;
- Applicants must have a conferred 4-year university degreeÂ in mathematics and science or engineering subjectÂ with a significant mathematics component or anticipate completing by theÂ start date of the AIMS course.
- Applicants should demonstrate a strong aptitudeÂ in mathematics, leadership and community service.Â Women applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Number of Awards:Â Not specified
Value of Award:Â There are no course fees for successful applicants. Full bursaries covering tuition, accommodation, meals, and travel costs are also awarded to successful applicants.
Duration of Programme:Â 18 Months
Method of Application:Â
- You can visit the ApplicantsÂ FAQÂ page to see Frequently Answered Questions,
- ClickÂ hereÂ to apply for AIMS Masterâ€™s in Mathematical Sciences
- ClickÂ hereÂ to apply for AIMS Co-operative Masterâ€™s in Mathematical Sciences
Visit Programme Webpages for Details
- 2019-20 AIMS Structured Masterâ€™s Application Webpage
- 2019-20 AIMS Structured Co-Op Masterâ€™s Application Webpage
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 31st March 2019