The Simon Business School at the University of RochesterÂ offersÂ an opportunity for business-interested applicants to participate in a business case competition for a $20, 000 annual merit scholarship.Â Business Competition for Students
The Simon Business School is the business school of the University of Rochester. It is located on the Universityâ€™s River Campus in Rochester, New York. It was renamed after William E. Simon, the 63rd United States Secretary of the Treasury, in 1986.
- In addition to receiving an annual minimum $20,000 scholarship to attend the University of Rochester, Simon Scholars who are admitted to any masterâ€™s or MBA program at the Simon Business School will continue to receive the annual minimum $20,000 scholarship in their graduate studies at Simon.
- Scholarship for the Business Competition for Students can be taken in theÂ USA
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Only first-year applicants to the University of Rochester are eligible to participate. Simon Scholars can choose any major for their bachelorâ€™s degree, although most students may pursue a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science in business or related fields.
- English Language Requirements:Â Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).Â Business Competition for Students
Method of Application
- The mode of applying for the Business Competition for Students is online.
- Studentâ€™s completed application for admission to the College must also be received no later than January 5, 2019.
- Only first-year applicants to the University of Rochester will be considered for this competition.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Application for the Business Competition for Students closesÂ January 5, 2019