The School of Life & Health Sciences is offering theÂ Ferguson Scholarship Program which will be provided to Individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at Aston University, UK.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligible Countries:Â Africa & South America
Eligible Field Of Study:Â
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible, applicants must;
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses
- Be a national from an African or South American country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Be a self-funded student
Method of Application:Â Interested applicants are required to submit an application for your chosen course via ourÂ online application formÂ before the scholarship deadline.
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 31, 2019