The Regent’s University London is awarding two scholarships to students who have interest to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Countries: UK, EU & International
Value Of Scholarships: Two scholarships worth 15% of the chosen program’s fees for one standard program duration.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be International students
- commit to a full eight-week training package each term
- be responsible for coordinating the polo team’s training schedule and being the Regent’s polo representative at the University of London Polo Society.
- Be expected to promote the polo team at events such as the annual Fresher’s Fair and help publicize sport at Regent’s – and the polo team specifically – to the student body.
Method of Application: This scholarship is awarded through competition.
To enter the competition for the 2019/20 Filippo Corsini Polo Scholarship, in association with the International Federation of Polo, you must be holding an offer from Regent’s University London. Please submit:
- a 500-word statement setting out your eligibility for the scholarship and what polo means to you
- video footage of yourself playing polo
- a reference from a registered polo club
Please email your statement, video footage and reference to email@example.com by 17:00 (UK time) on the closing date of 31 May 2019. We will not accept late entries.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 31, 2019